Sacred Heart Central School welcomes those who support the values of a Catholic Education for their child. We invite you to make an appointment to visit the classrooms and meet the staff and students of our caring School community. All prospective enrolments need to attend an interview with the Principal after the lodgement of their application form. When parents enrol their children at Sacred Heart it is expected that they will support the policies of the School and their children remain at the school through to the completion of Year 10.
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records.
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents.
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice.
Some NSW schools may charge a nominal application fee.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
SCHOOL TERM DATES 2023 Term Begins Term Ends
Term 1 Wednesday, 1 February - Thursday 6 April
Term 2 Wednesday, 26 April - Friday, 30 June
Term 3 Tuesday, 18 July - Friday, 22 September
Term 4 Tuesday, 10 October – Friday 15 December